Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dinner


Now that my husband has a fancy camera, I keep begging him to take more food pictures. He finally indulged me last night, mostly because he just got a new lens. He left this morning for a four-day trip to the North Slope to work on a story. I decided to cook a nice dinner before he left. We had the usual salmon recipe (we're not tired of it yet!) along with roasted Yellow Finn and Peruvian Blue potatoes with rosemary and sauteed Toscano kale with garlic and lemon. I was surprised to see fresh king salmon at the market yesterday. The fishmonger told me it was from Southeast Alaska. I bought the potatoes and kale at the Arctic Organics stand at the farmer's market last week. Eating locally is somewhat possible here!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Scraggle18 said...

Looks yummy and healthy too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home